Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Boy

Happy July everyone! Sorry the new release is a little late...it's been a crazy month!!! Exciting news though...we found out last Wednesday that baby #3 is going to be another boy!! We couldn't be more thrilled! So, in honor of the new little bundle of joy...I give you "My Boy"!!

I know...it's not very "baby-ish" but don't worry, that one is coming soon!!! And now look at what the AWESOME creative team (old and new) did with the kit!!!


And...I know it's a little late, but better late than never! I finally got around to making a new desktop!!I created it using the new "My Boy" kit, but still tried to keep it just a little "4th of July-ish" for those of us in the states!!

Short and sweet this time, but keep your eyes peeled for some fun new products coming soon!!! Happy Summer, and Happy Scrapping!


post signature

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Congrats on #3! The new kit is great and thanks for the desktop. I love your desktops.

Lauren said...

Congrats!
Boys are so fun :)

irbuanosraL said...

I need this one! Love it. And..congrats!!!!! How fun ☺