Thursday, July 16, 2009

A little Sneak Peek!!

You have NO idea what AWESOME stuff I've got in store for you tomorrow...if you only knew, you wouldn't sleep tonight!!! (that's what my dad would always tell us the night before our birthdays!!!) Really though, some really fun stuff! I've collaborated with a totally FABULOUS designer to bring you this...
Like I said...if you only knew! :) Also...if you haven't heard, ScrapMatters is having a "Christmas in July" sale this weekend. With Independence Day over, those who like to be on top of things (usually NOT me) are starting to think about Christmas gifts, etc. So why not have a sale so you can stock up on goodies and get those creative juices flowing!!! And don't worry, I've created an ALL NEW kit just for the occaision!
So...are you going to sleep tonight?? If you answer yes, don't worry, my feelings won't be hurt! But be sure to check back tomorrow for the full reveal of these amazing new products!!!


post signature

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Ohhh! I'm excited :)