Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Announcing the NEW CT Members!!!

Whew ladies, what a decision this has been. I've never received such a response to a CT call, and I must say...it's been a long couple of days scouring galleries and trying to decide. There is SO much talent in the digi-world these days!!!

With that...I give you the new members of my team!!!


Congratulations girls, and a HUGE thank you to everyone who applied...you were ALL fabulous!

In other news...as you can see there's no new stuff today. I am VERY excited to announce that I am expecting baby #3!! We find out whether it's a boy or girl TODAY (I feel like it's Christmas!!) SO...keep your eyes peeled for either a baby boy or a baby girl kit in the VERY near future, along with a few other fun things I've got up my sleeve!

Well, I guess I better run, lots of housework (yuck) to do today. It's been put on the back burner until I got the new CT chosen! :)

post signature

No comments: