Friday, September 4, 2009

This one's for the girls!

It's been FAR too long since I've created some girly goodness...I figured I was overdue! We recently "remodeled" my little girls room and the colors were PERFECT inspiration for a new kit! (once the room is totally finished, I'll post a picture!) Anyway...Daydream Believer has a whimsical, fresh, fun, bright feel...you name it. This kit is great for big girls and little girls alike!!! Plus I've got some great new coordinating alphabets to go with it as well!

And here's what my creative team came up with! They were TOTALLY fabulous to get pages done for me so quickly, they didn't have very much notice on this one...it's hot off the press!!!

Well, that's it from me!!! Hope you all have a fabulous Labor Day weekend and do something fun!!! I think my hubby might have to work all weekend... :( But, I guess that means more scrapping time for me...if we're trying to look on the positive side!

Happy Scrapping!!!

post signature

No comments: