Friday, September 18, 2009

October Road

ETA: SO sorry if some of you are getting multiple newsletters...my program is having issues!!! I'm trying to get it figured out, so thanks for your patience!

With fall in the air it was time to create a new "Fall-Filled" kit! October Road is EVERYTHING fall. I could almost smell the cinnamon and apples while I was making it!! I was down visiting my parents when I started on it and I asked my dad what I should name it. "October Road" is the name of a song written by James Taylor...one of his favorite artists, so dad...this one's for you! :) (and yes...just in case you're wondering, he gets my newsletter every month, so he WILL know!!!) Okay, enough with the naming of the kit...you want to see it, right??


Like I said...doesn't it just SCREAM fall time?? And I'm just in love with what my creative team did with it...I know I say it all the time, but they're amazing and they even whip out pages on short notice!!!

Just in case you didn't notice...now through next Friday if you buy the kit you get the word art free! So hop on over to the shop and snag 'em both before next friday!!

Well, that's it from me! Have a great weekend...we're canning Salsa!! (and hopefully getting the baby's room painted...but my hubby doesn't know that yet!!) Happy Scrapping!

post signature

6 comments:

Raegan said...

So, so cute! I gotta say, I'm really missing your desktops every month! They are always the cutest ones on the web!

Kami Jo said...

I think this just might be my favorite kit to date!!! Thanks for sharing all your talents!!!!

stephanie said...

This is darling!! The colors are fantastic! Thanks for creating yet another "must-have" kit!

Melissa said...

Thanks are creating another great kit. Those colors are perfect for fall.

Stacy said...

This kit is great. I miss your desktops too.

Tracie said...

This kit just makes me happy! thanks so much! Happy Painting!