Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Release and a NEW FREEBIE!!!

I've got a couple of fun things for you today!! We recently celebrated my little Abbie's 3rd birthday...holy cow, I can't believe she's 3...why can't they stay tiny forever?? Anyway, she wanted a Strawberry Shortcake birthday party so of course I just HAD to make a kit to go along with it...so I could scrap the pictures!!! It was so fun to make birthday "stuff" for her party using it! So...I give you...

::THE STRAWBERRY PATCH::
And I know it's been a LOOOOOONG time since you've had a freebie, so I thought I better whip up another one for you before I started getting "hate e-mail"! :) Sarah just had a new little baby girl and requested a bathtime kit...I figured just about everyone has bath pictures of one sort or another!!!! Itroducing your new freebie...

::Bathtime Baby::
Well, I hope you enjoy your new goodies, I sure had fun making them! Hopefully sometime this week I will be revealing my NSD Grab Bag, so keep your eyes peeled for that...some really fun stuff in there! Have a great weekend, and Happy Scrapping!

post signature

1 comment:

Jewel said...

beautiful kit - and thank you for the freebie!