Friday, August 15, 2008

Fun NEW Goodies for you!

Hey there girls (I'm assuming it's MOSTLY girls that read this!) So, I told you I've been working on some fun new goodies for you, and guess what, you get them early this month!!! I just couldn't wait until September to release the new and improved "School Days" kit! I used some of the elements from the old kit and updated them a bit, and added ALL NEW papers and some rockin' new elements as well! And guess what? If you purchase the kit before Friday, August 22nd, you'll receive the Quick Page Album FREE! The pages are AWESOME...created once again by the ever fabulous members of my CT! So, take a look!!!

But don't worry, we didn't forget the "old" School Days kit...now through the end of the month, you can purchase the old "School Days" kit for 40% off...(that's only $3.57) if you've been eyeing it, now is the time to buy because at the end of the month...it's GONE!


AND....I know it's been a long time coming, BUT...I finally got you a desktop calendar! Better late than never, right!

Turned out kinda cute huh? You can click the image to download both sizes!

And last but not least, the amazing talent of my Creative Team...look at what they did with this kit! THEY ROCK!!!!

Layout by Jeni:

Layout by Amy:

Layout by Katie:

Layout by Leslie:

Layout by Missy:

Layout by Megan:

Layout by Sarah:

Aren't they just great! I love how Sarah used the "White-ish Alpha"...it coordinates so well! I just love my CT!!!!! Anyway, enough of that...
Happy Scrappin'!
The Golden Girls

No comments: