Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A New Contest!

Wow, has it really been a week since we posted last? Wow...time flies! We've been busily working on getting our Christmas Kits done and we're about there. Hopefully by the end of this week we'll have them up for you to see.

That said, it's about time to have another contest! We've decided to have you lift one of the pages Brooke (one of our CT girls and good friends) did. Here are the rules...scrap your lift on her layout below using products from GG Digital Designs and post it to our gallery by November 21st (that's one week from today). Layouts using only freebies will not be eligible however freebie items may be used in your layout. The prize will be one free item of your choice! We'll announce the winner here on the 22nd and notify the winner by e-mail so she can claim her prize! Well, here's the layout, isn't it so cute? Not to mention she's an AMAZING photographer too!




















Can't wait to see all your pages! Have fun and Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I saw this page a few weeks ago and couldn't believe how cute it was and was tempted to scraplift it. So ok, guess I will now. Brooke is a very amazing photographer, I'm sure my photo won't be as great. Cute page Brooke, thanks for letting everyone copy you.

Stacy said...

Sounds like fun, I'll try. I'm with Jenny, I saw this a few week ago and like it too. I agree, Brooke is a good photographer.